Just another WordPress.com site
>The most fantastic, easiest, fast butter chicken you will ever make!
10 min prep/30 min cooking
1 oz butter
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 large boneless chicken breasts, bite sized pieces
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon indian chili powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup cream
1 Tablespoon tomato paste or ketchup
1. saute onion and garlic in butter
2. add spices and stir for 30 seconds
3. add chicken and saute for a few minutes
4. stir in the cream and tomato paste and simmer covered for 10 minutes
5. sprinkle with additional garam masala.
serve over basmati rice.