Just another WordPress.com site
>I’m so inspired!
>Whenever I come across a story like this, where people are seeing not just the appearance of beauty in the earth around us, but also the provision within that beauty. This blog post is about an Alberta based company, Mother Earth Essentials.
They’ve said it so well in their very informative website that I will just quote a few of their paragraphs and show you their pictures.
“Mother Earth Essentials is 100% Aboriginal owned and operated. Our mission is to introduce traditional Aboriginal knowledge of herbs, botanicals and scents to a worldwide audience through our high quality bath line. Our goal is to use 100% natural ingredients, the finest essential oils, real grains, berries, medicinal, and ceremonial plants that Mother Earth provides. We create hand made, environmentally friendly bath products imparting the scents and healing properties of nature.”
“The passion behind Mother Earth Essentials grew through our deep respect for Aboriginal culture, ceremonies, and traditions. As a young girl, I remember gathering plants & berries with my Grandmother while she shared her stories & understanding of traditional plants and their uses. My husband and I have gained valuable experience working as teachers in Aboriginal Education for approximately 15 years. Mother Earth Essentials has proven to be the creative outlet enabling us to incorporate our passions for nature and the preservation of Aboriginal practices into our vocation. “
“Our #1 priority is to offer a superior line of beautifully scented skin care products, healing salves, lotions, shampoos, baby care, essential oils, etc. at affordable prices.
- When you purchase our products, you are paying for high quality ingredients; not for hidden costs such as expensive advertising campaigns, staffing, factory costs, store front rentals, sales commission, etc. Many companies must recover these hidden costs by inflating their prices & using fillers such as water & mineral oils as the main ingredient in their products.
- MEE is a family owned & operated, home based company located on a picturesque farm in beautiful Lac. St. Anne County. We have very little overhead & pass these savings on to our customers. We only use the finest essential oils, real grains, berries & medicinal plants that Mother Earth provides.”
- Our goal is to provide safe, natural & organic products at affordable prices.
- Our products do not contain harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, mineral oils, or talc.
- Many of our ingredients are hand picked on our land ensuring they are herbicide & pesticide free. (Why Organic)
- We have respectfully incorporated thousands of years of traditional Aboriginal knowledge in all of our products.
- We have carefully designed our packaging to expose people to the beauty of the Aboriginal culture. Our labels articulate some of the traditional uses of medicinal plants, as well as introducing some of the ancient legends that have been passed down for generations
- We follow the aboriginal protocols set out by our Elders when handling all of the sacred plants (Our Story)